Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Who designed the 240Z
- Bob Curtis
- Yoshihiko Matsuo
- Robert Gricewich
2. What year was the 240Z introduced into the US market?
3. In 2004, Sports Car International named this car number two
on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1970s.
4. What was the engine size of the 240Z?
5. What was NOT a transmission available in US 240Z models?
- Four-speed manual transmission
- Five-speed manual transmission
- Three-speed automatic transmission
6. What was the top speed of the 240Z?
7. The 240Z had a typical fuel consumption of how many miles per
8. With a larger engine, what did the 240Z become in 1974 in the US
9. In 1975, Nissan increased the engine size. What did they rename
10. What was Nissan's model name with the Z brand built between
1970 and 1978?