Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Datsun was the brand name for what automobile company?
2. The Datsun brand goes back to 1914 as the nameplate for
Kwaishinsha Motorcar Works.
3. The new small cars were called "Datson" - meaning
"Son of DAT". When was the name changed to "Datsun"?
4. What year did these Japanese vehicles hit the American market?
5. The Datsun Sports was a series of roadsters produced in the
1960s. What was the name in Japan?
- Micro Sports
6. What was the sports car Datsun introduced in 1970.
7. In Japan it was known as the Bluebird. What was it known as in
the United States?
8. The second-generation Sunny launched in 1970 and was also known
as the Datsun 1200. This new model was slightly larger in all dimensions
to match its market rival. What was the rival
- Toyota Corolla
- Honda Civic
- Nissan Minor
9. What year was the announcement of the name changed?
10. Five years after the name change program was over,
still remained more familiar than the new name.