What do you know about the Chrysler?
Take this quick
A.E. Motors Ultimate Cars Challenge.
"Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1) Chrysler LLC was first founded in what
2) What was the company Chrysler was
3) The Plymouth automobile was introduced
on July 7, 1928.
It was the Chrysler Corporation's first entry into
4) In 1928, Chrysler introduced another
model. It was named after the Spanish explorer.
Who was this explorer?
- Ferdinand Magellan
- Vasco de Balboa
- Hernando de Soto
5) What was a brand of truck manufactured and
sold in Canada by the Chrysler Corporation?
6) In 1928, what automobile company did
7) Engineering advances continued, and in
1951 the firm introduced the first of a long and famous series of
What was the engine known as?
- Hemi V8s
- Slanted V8s
- Angle V8s
8) What was the name of the "pony car"
based on the Plymouth Valient with a huge glass rear window?
- Plymouth Slingshot
- Plymouth Speedster
- Plymouth Barracuda
9) The company helped create the muscle
car market in the U.S.
What was NOT a Chrysler
- Plymouth Road Runner
- Dodge Charger
- Chrysler Imperial
10. What was the car Chrysler introduced
in 1975 for the personal luxury car market?
- Plymouth Malibu
- Dodge Dart
- Chrysler Cordoba