Old West Lingo Trivia - U
What do you know about Old West Lingo? Take this
Old West History Made Easy Trivia quiz. You'll find answers at the
bottom of the page.
What is a logger's name for the superintendent?
- Under the sledge
2) Uncorkin' a bronc is taking off the rough edges in breading
3) What is a cowboy's expression for someone using an assumed name?
- Under the porch
- Under a flag
- Under a gun
4) Undergrowth is a logger's term for small trees and scrub by
plants growing under a forest canopy.
5) What is a cowboy's name for sheep?
6) To unhitch a team from a wagon or other vehicle. The cowboy never
uses the words hitch and unhitch. What is the word they used?
7) Unseat is a term for a horse that bucks off its rider.
8) Unrooster is to take off the rough edges in breaking a
9) What is a cowboy word meaning naked?
10) Use him to trim a tree is a cowboy's expression meaning to hang