Old West Lingo Trivia - S
What do you know about Old West Lingo? Take this
Old West History Made Easy Trivia quiz. You'll find answers at the
bottom of the page.
What was the cowboy's name for a skunk?
- Sachet kitten
- Sacking cats
2) Sacking is a cowboy's term for a bear
3) Saddle a dead horse on him is a cowboy's
expression for burdening someone with an unwelcome obligations.
4) What is NOT a term for a cowboy?
- Saddle saint
- Saddle slicker
- Saddle stiff
5) What is a cowboy's term for a woman.
6) Salty dog is a cowboy's term for anyone
especially good at their work or a master in their line of endeavor.
7) What was the cowboy's name for a shotgun?
8) Set his gun goin' is a cowboy's
expression for someone who stared shooting.
9) What was a logger's name for a ditch digger?
- Sewer hog
- Stray bush
10) Shack is a cowboy's name for the ranch