Old West Lingo Trivia - E
What do you know about Old West Lingo? Take this
Old West History Made Easy Trivia quiz. You'll find answers at the
bottom of the page.
Easy of the tripper is a cowboy's expression meaning excitable or
quick to anger.
2) What does a cowboy call the knives, forks and spoons with which he
- Eatin' irons
- Eatin' tinsels
- Eatin' stuff
3) A person who settle in Arizona in 1889 was called an eighty-niner.
4) The old-time open-range cowman felt that he was being crowded if a
neighbor settled within fifty miles of him. What was the term for
- Elbow room
- Everyone give me space
- Elk River
5) What did a miner call his shift boss, but not used in his
6) What did logger's name the camp doctor?
- Epsom salts
7) What was a cowboy's name for a pistol?
8) What does a cowboy call being hanged?
9) Excuse-me-ma'am is a cowboy's term for a bump in the road.
10) What does a cowboy call a meddler?