Choose an answer from the three choices
or True/False offered after each question and then "Check Your
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
Ritter was born and raised in Burbank, California, the son of Dorothy
Fay (n�e Southworth), an actress, and singing-cowboy, matinee-star Tex
Ritter. He attended Hollywood High School, where he was Student Body
2. In 1966, before attending college, his first appearance on TV was as
a contestant on , on which he won a vacation to Lake Havasu, Arizona. What
was the game show?
- The Dating Game
- Name That Tune
3. Ritter occasionally appeared in the first five seasons of The
Waltons on CBS. What was his character�s name?
- Jack Carlson
- Reverend Matthew Fordwick
- Dr. Ben Casey
4. Ritter was made a star by appearing in the hit sitcom Three's
Company (it was the Americanized version of the 1970s British Thames
Television series. What was the British title of series?
- Man About the House
- Three In the Apartment
- Me and My Roomies
5. In 1984, Ritter won the Emmy for "Outstanding Lead Actor in a
Comedy Series" - Three's Company.
6. Hearts Afire is a sitcom that aired from September 14, 1992
to February 1, 1995 on CBS. It starred John Ritter. His wife was
journalist and columnist and Ritter playing a senator's aide. Who starred
as his wife?
- Markie Post
- Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Natalie Canerday
7. In Sling Blade (1996), what was John�s character�s name?
- Vaughan Cunningham
- Bill Cox
8. In 2003, John played in Bad Santa (2003) as Bob Chipeska. Who
stars in the movie?
- Billy Bob Thornton
- John Requa
- Rita Mansfield
9. In 2002, he made a TV comeback with the ABC family sitcom 8
Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter (later renamed 8 Simple
Rules following his death). Who plays his wife
- Katey Sagal
- Suzanne Somers
- Joyce DeWitt
10. Died in the same hospital he was born in.