Choose an answer from the three choices
or True/False offered after each question and then "Check Your
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
Christopher ("Boomer") James Berman (born May 10, 1955 in
Connecticut) is an American sportscaster. He anchors SportsCenter, Monday
Night Countdown, Sunday NFL Countdown, Baseball Tonight,
U.S. Open golf, the Stanley Cup Finals and other programming on ESPN and
2. He graduated from college in 1977 with a B.A. Degree in History.
What college did he graduate from?
3. He got hired at a Hartford's TV station to do weekend sports at $23
per shift. What is the station?
4. Berman has cameoed on various episodes of Even Stevens as a Sports
5. In 1988 and 1989, he hosted ESPN's first game show. What was the
ESPN�s Super Bowl of Sports Trivia
Boomer�s Sports Trivia
- Boardwalk and Baseball's Super Bowl of Sports Trivia
6. Berman also goes by his alter ego, when making prognostications on Sunday
- The Swami
- Mr. Know It All
7. He is well known for his various catch-phrases. His rendition of,
"He could...go...all...the...way!" Who is it borrowed from?
- Dick Stockton
- Harry Carey
- Howard Cosell
8. On of his famous nicknames is John "my way or the"
9. Berman appeared in the remake of what Adam Sandler film in 2005. He
played himself as the play-by-play announcer of the prison football game.
What was the movie?
The Shortest Yard
10. Berman appears in commercials with Don Shula, Dan Marino, and Mike
Golic using some of his trademark phrases and nicknames who show how much
weight they lost.
- Weight Watchers
- Lose Weight Fast