Super Bowl Trivia
Super Bowl II
Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. Super Bowl II was the second
AFL-NFL World Championship Game in professional American football, later
to be known as the Super Bowl. The game was played on January 14, 1968.
Where was the game played?
- Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida
- Chargers Stadium in San Diego,
- Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, Louisiana
2. Green Bay repeats as the NFL team in
the Super Bowl. They beat the Dallas Cowboys to make the Super Bowl?
What did the NFL championship game become known as?
- �The Skate Bowl�
- �The Snow Bowl�
- �The Ice Bowl�
3. Who did the Oakland Raiders defeat
in the AFL Championship game?
- New York Jets
- New York Giants
- New England Patriots
4. What TV network broadcast Super Bowl
5. One of the color analyst for the
game was an active player. Who was the player?
- Joe Namath (New York Jets)
- Bob Griese (Miami Dolphins)
- Jack Kemp (Buffalo Bills)
6. Who scored the first points?
- Don Chandler (kicker)
- Paul Horning (halfback)
- Fred Biletnikoff (receiver)
7. Who played Offensive Left Guard for
the Oakland Raiders?
- Gene Upshaw
- Gale Gillingham
- Jack Vest
8. What was the weather condition?
- 86 degrees, partly cloudy
- 65 degrees, sunny
- 75 degrees, rain
9. Who was the Super Bowl II MVP?
- Bart Starr
- Forrest Gregg
- Daryle Lamonica
10. After the game, who retired from
the Green Bay Packers?
- Vince Lombardi
- Bart Starr
- Hank Greenberg