Choose an answer from the three choices
and True/False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. The Jacksonville Jaguars are a professional football team
located in Jacksonville, Florida. They are currently members of the
South Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the National
Football League (NFL). The Jaguars joined the NFL as expansion teams in
1995. What was the other team to join the NFL in 1995?
- Carolina Panthers
- Houston Texans
- Tennessee Titans
2. After the Gator Bowl game on December 31, 1993, the old stadium
was essentially demolished and replaced with a reinforced concrete
superstructure; all that remained of the old stadium was the West upper
deck and a portion of the ramping system.
3. From 1995 to 2002, who was the first head coach?
- Tom Coughlin
- Chris Palmer
- Dick Jauron
4. Who was the offensive lineman drafted with the 2nd pick overall in
the 1995 NFL Draft?
- Jimmy Smith
- James Stewart
- Tony Boselli
5. In 2003, Jack Del Rio became the head coach. He was a former NFL
linebacker for New Orleans Saints (1985-1986) Kansas City Chiefs
(1987-1988) Dallas Cowboys (1989-1991) Minnesota Vikings (1992-1995)
Miami Dolphins (1996). What college team did he play for?
- University of Southern California
- San Diego State
6. In 2003, who was their first round draft and #7 overall pick?
- Byron Leftwich
- Donovin Darius
- Kevin Hardy
7. In the first five seasons, how many times did the Jaguars make the
8. During the 2005 season, the Jaguars made the playoffs. The beat
the New England Patriots (28-3).
9. In the 2007 season, again they made the playoffs. What team did
they beat in the playoffs (31-29)?
- New England Patriots
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Denver Broncos
10. Who is the majority owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars of the
National Football League?
- Wayne Weaver
- Larry Wright
- Mark Asanovich