Choose an answer from the three choices
and True/False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
The Cincinnati Bengals first season, 1968, was as an American Football
League franchise, but they joined the NFL as part of the 1970 AFL-NFL
Merger, which had actually been agreed to in 1966.
2. The orange used for the teams color is the same orange as what
other NFL team?
3. During their first season, what was the name of the stadium the
team played their home games?
- Nippert Stadium
- Riverfront Stadium
- Paul Brown Stadium
4. Who was the first coach of the team?
- Paul Brown
- Art Modell
- Ickey Woods
5. Who coached the team from 1984 to 1991?
- Bruce Coslet
- Bill "Tiger" Johnson
- Sam Wyche
6. In 1998, what Bengals player was elected to the Pro-Football Hall
of Fame after playing from 1980 to 1992.
- Bob Johnson
- Ken Anderson
- Anthony Mu�oz
7. The Bengals won the Super Bowl XXIII in 1988.
8. In 1988, who was the NFL Most Valuable Player?
- Boomer Esiason
- Carlos Santana
- Omart Liebert
9. Only one player has had their number retired by the Bengals. What
was Bob Johnson�s number?
10. Besides the Bengals, Paul Brown founded and was the head coach of
another NFL team. Who was this team?
- Chicago Bears
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cleveland Browns