Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Who was the original owner of the Buffalo Bills beginning in 1960?
- Lumar Hunt
- Amos Moses
- Ralph Wilson
2. Who is the only professional football player ever inducted to the
Pro Football Hall of Fame without ever playing in the NFL was a member
of the 1964 Bills
- Billy Shaw (Guard)
- Jack Kemp (Quarterback)
- Butch Byrd (Cornerback)
3. The Bills had the first overall pick in the 1969 NFL Draft. Who
did they draft?
- Daryle Lamonica,
- Ed Rutkowski
- O. J. Simpson
4. In the 1983 draft the Bills selected a quarterback as their
replacement to an aging Joe Ferguson, but he decided to play in the
upstart United States Football League instead. Who was the player?
- Steve Young
- Jim Kelly
- Bill Polan
5. Midway through the 1986 season, the Bills fired coach Hank
Bullough. Who was his replacement?
- Tex Allen
- Ron Rhodes
- Marv Levy
6. In Super Bowl XXV who did the Bills play?
- New York Giants
- Dallas Cowboys
- Los Angeles Rams
7. Who was the head coach during (1962�1965, 1972-1976)?
- Jim Ringo
- Joe Collier
- Lou Saban
8. The Bills have one �official� retired number. What is the
9. Who NOT is a Buffalo Bill�s Pro-Bowl selection?
- Jason Peters (Offensive Tackle)
- Ruben Brown (Offensive Guard)[
- Aaron Brown (Offensive End)
10. From 1960 to 1972, where did the Bills play their home games?
- War Memorial Stadium
- Rich Stadium
- Rogers Center