Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then click "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz to see the answers.
1) Arnold Daniel Palmer was born September 10, 1929.
What year was he inducted into the 1974 was inducted into the World Golf
Hall of Fame.
2) What championship in 1954 did Arnold win?
- U.S. Amateur Championship
3) In 1960, who did Palmer hire as his agent?
- Jerry Maguire
- Mark McCormack
- Leigh Steinberg
4) What did Palmer�s fan base become known as?
- Arnies Guard
- Palmer Patroits
- Arnies Army
5) In 1967 he became the first man to reach one
million dollars in career earnings on the PGA Tour.
6) What was the first major championship that Palmer
7) In 2000, Palmer was ranked the tenth greatest
player of all time in Golf Digest magazine's rankings.
8) In the 1960 US Open, Palmer came from seven strokes
to win the tourament by two strokes. Who came in second?
- Gary Player
- Dave Marr
- Jack Nicklaus
9) One of Palmer's favorite drinks allegedly is a
combination of half iced tea, a drink which is often referred to as an
"Arnold Palmer" in his honor. What was the other ingredient?
10) Palmer also has a favorite sandwich, a peanut
butter and jelly sandwich with one side refrigerated and the side with
peanut butter toasted. The toasted bread is usually wheat bread while
the refrigerated piece of bread is typically potato bread. What was the
sandwich known as?
- The Big Wood
- The Masters