the #1 Hit
Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. In 1940 this song by Tommy Dorsey hit the top of the charts. Name
- �I'll Never Smile Again�
- �Together Again�
- �Come Back Darlin�
2. Tommy Dorsey�s orchestra played the music; however, who was the
- Bing Crosby
- Sarah Hayes
- Frank Sinatra
3. In February 6, 1947, Sammy Kay had the #1 song. Name the song?
- �Lazy Days of Summer�
- "The Old Lamp-Lighter"
- �Will You Be There Tonight�
4. On March 6, 1958, Elvis had the #1 song. Name the song?
- �I Beg of You�
- �Three Clowns�
5. Vic Damone had the #1 song in September, 1949. Name the song?
- �You're Breaking My Heart"
- �Kiss My Heart Good By�
- �Good By My Love�
6. In December 1965, the Byrds had the #1 song for three weeks. Name
- �Over and Over�
- �Country Roads�
- "Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season)"
7. On April 12, 2008, what is the #1 song?
- �Can�t See You�
- "Touch My Body"
- �Hear the Man�
8. During the summer 1968, what was the #1 song for 4 weeks.
- "Love is Blue"
- "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"
- �This Guy's in Love with You"
9. On January 28, 1984 the group Yes had the #1 song. Name the song?
- "Owner of a Lonely Heart"
- "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)"
- �When Doves Cry�
10. On May 5, 1946 Perry Como had the #1 hit. Name the song?
- "All Through the Day"
- �Prisoner of Love�
- "Rumors are Flying"