The Rolling Stones 3
Choose an answer from the three
choices and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1. Bill Wyman (born William George Perks) was the bass player for the
Stones. What is his birthday?
- October 24, 1936
- October 24, 1942
- October 24, 1945
2. In 1963, the Stones released their first single. The A-side was
�Come On�. Who wrote the song?
- Alice Copper
- Chuck Berry
- Little Richard
3. When did the Stones play the half-time of Super Bowl XL in
- February 2005
- February 2006
- February 2007
4. The Rolling Stones are in the 2008 film Shine a Light. Who
is the director?
- Woody Allen
- Martin Scorsese
- Clint Eastwood
5. What is the last US #1 hit single by the Rolling Stones (as of
- �Wish I'd Never Met You"
- �Break the Spell�
6. In late 2001, Mick Jagger released his fourth solo album, Goddess
in the Doorway (UK 44; US 39), which met with mixed reviews. Keith
Richards called the album "Dogshit in the Doorway".
7. The Rolling Stones ended the 1990s with the album Bridges To
Babylon (UK 6; US 3), released in 1997 to mixed reviews. Who
appeared on the video of the single �Anybody Seen My Baby?� as
guest? The video got steady rotation on both MTV and VH1.
- Angelina Jolie
- Cameron Diaz
- Jennifer Lopez
8. What won the 1995 Grammy Award for Best Rock Album?
Slide On This
9. In 1989, the Rolling Stones were inducted into the Rock and Roll
Hall of Fame. They included: Mick Jagger, Brian Taylor, Keith Richards,
Charlie Watts, Ronnie Wood, Bill Wyman. Who was NOT a Rolling Stones?
- Ian Stewart
- Mick Taylor
- Roger Moore
10. Andrew Loog Oldham, crafted the band's image of short-haired
tearaways into the direction of what the Beatles were doing.