Bee Gees I
What do you know about Bee
FANatical Music Trivia Quiz.
Your Answers" at the end of the quiz.
Take 2 points
for each right answer. Maximum this page: 20
1) The Bee Gees were a singing trio of brothers Barry, Robin, and
Maurice Gibb, that became one of the most successful musical acts of
the 20th century.
Where were the brothers born?
Isle of Mann
2) The groups name Bee Gees come from "Brothers Gibb."
3) By late 1966, the family decided to return to England, and seek
their musical fortunes there. While going back to England they found
that they had a #1 hit in Australia.
What was the song?
Spicks and Specks
I Was a Lover, a Leader of Men
The Three Kisses of Love
4) What was the first single released in both the US and United
Kingdom and hit #14 on the U.S. charts?
New York Mining Disaster 1941
I Can't See Nobody
5) In 1967, what was their second single
that hit #17 on the U.S. charts?
Birdie Told Me
To Love Somebody
6) Released in late 1967, Horizontal repeated the success of
their first album, which contained the #7 UK single World. It also
contained a #1 UK (#11 U.S.) single.
What was it?
Hang In There
I Can Hear the Song
7) In 1969, who left the group?
8) What was their first #1 US hit?
Life in a Tin Can
How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
9) Who suggested that the Barry, Robin and Maurice relocate to Miami,
Florida to record?
10. With the release of their album Main Course, what became a
staple of the group?