The Beatles - Part 2
What do you know about The
Beatles - Part 2?
FANatical About Music Trivia
You'll find the answers at the bottom of the page.
Take 2 points
for each right answer. Maximum this page: 20
1) The Beatles made their first
live performance The Ed Sullivan Show.
What was the date?
February 6, 1964
February 9, 1964
February 11, 1964
2) On August 15, 1965, the Beatles performed the
first major stadium concert in the history of rock & roll in New
York to a crowd of 55,600.
What was the stadium?
3) Who disapproved of The Beatles's anti-war
activism and open use of drugs, later asking President Richard Nixon to
ban all four members of the group from entering the United States?
John D. Rockefeller IV
4) On August 29, 1966, The Beatles performed their
last concert before paying fans?
What was the site?
Yankee Stadium, New York
Wimble Stadium, London
Candlestick Park, San Francisco
5) The Beatles returned to Abbey Road Studios on November
24, 1966 to begin the 129-day recording sessions for their eighth
album, released on June 1, 1967.
What is the album?
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Leaving On a Jet Plane
6) The band's business affairs began to unravel
after manager Brian Epstein died of an accidental prescription drug
overdose on August 27, 1967.
How old was Brian Epstein?
7) The Beatles recorded their final album in the
summer of 1969.
What was the album's title?
The White Album
8) John Lennon was shot and killed on December 8, 1980 in New York City.
Who killed John Lennon?
John Wayne Gasey
Mark David Chapman
9) During the week of April 4, 1964, The Beatles
held the top five positions on the Billboard singles chart. No
one had ever done anything like this before, and it is doubtful that the
conditions will ever exist for anyone to do it again. The songs were
"Can't Buy Me Love", "Twist and Shout", "She
Loves You", and "I Want to Hold Your Hand". What is the
Please Please Me
Will You be with Me Tonight
I Can't Wait 'till Tonight
10) The completion of the song I Want You (She's
So Heavy) for the album on August 20, 1969 was the last time all four
Beatles were together in the same studio.
Who wrote the song?
John Lennon as Lennon/McCartney