One Hit Wonders from other Media Trivia
do you know about One Hit Wonders? Try this
One Hit Wonders Trivia Quiz.
You'll find the answers at the
bottom of the page.
Take 2 points
for each right answer. Maximum this page: 20
Alan Arkin, with The Tarriers, had a No. 4 hit in February 1957.
was the song?
"The Banana Boat Song"
"Here Come the Horses"
"The Republic Song?
2) Edd Byrnes, "Kookie, Kookie (Lend Me Your Comb)", No. 4,
May 1959. Byrnes played Kookie in what TV series?
Man from U.N.C.L.E.
77 Sunset Strip
3) Bruce Willis had a hit with "Respect Yourself" in
What did it hit on the Top 40 charts?
4) Who had the hit with "The Men In My Little Girl's Life",
No. 6, February 1966?
5) Steve Martin, had a hit with "King Tut", No. 17, August
6) Who had a No. 18 in 2006 with "Stars Are Blind"?
7) Jim Backus, as "Jim Backus & Friend",
"Delicious", No. 40, July 1958.
What TV series is Jim Backus
Have Gun, Will Travel
8) Who had the hit
with "She's Like the Wind", No. 3, February 1987?
9) Everett Dirksen, had a hit with "Gallant Men", No. 29,
What position did Dirksen have at the time of the hit?
United States Senate Minority Leader
Vice President of the U.S.
Speaker of the House
10) Jim Henson had a hit with "Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie
Melody", No. 10, in December 1956.