2000 In Music Trivia Quiz
do you know about 2000 in Music? Try this
The Year In Music Trivia Quiz.
You'll find the answers at the
bottom of the page.
Take 2 points
for each right answer. Maximum this page: 20
On January 14, Rolling Stone reveals who fathered the two
children of Melissa Etheridge and her partner, Julie Cypher.
2) On April 27, who was the US disco singer that
dies from cancer at the age of 45?
Vicki Sue Robinson
3) 'N Sync had the #1 album with No Strings
Attached, that sold 9,936,104 copies (according to Soundscan).
4) What was Billboards #1 album?
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP
Faith Hill - Breathe '
N Sync - No Strings Attached
5) On January 1 and January 8, Santana featuring
Rob Thomas had the #1 hit with Smooth. What was the Santana song
that reached #1 for 10 weeks?
"Everything You Want"
"Independent Women Part I"
6) Who divorces her husband of 14 years on
7) At the 42nd Annual Grammy Awards, who wins Best
New Artist beating their rival?
8) Jimmy Page wins a lawsuit filed against Ministry
magazine, which claimed that Page had contributed to the death of Led
Zeppelin drummer John Bonham by wearing a Satanic robe and chanting
spells while Bonham was dying. The magazine apologizes and offers to pay
Page's legal bills. Page donates the money received from the case to the
Action for Brazil's Children Trust.
9) Who was the comedian, composer, talk show host,
author at the age of 78 on October 30?
10) Who had a top album with "Lucky"?