1976 In Movie Trivia Quiz
an answer from the three choices and True/ False offered after each
question and then "Check Your Answers" at the end of the quiz.
What is the #1 Box Office hit and winner of the Best Picture - Academy
Awards in 1976?
- A Star Is Born
- Star Wars
2. The Enforcer is the 1976 third film in the Dirty Harry
series. Directed by James Fargo, it stars Clint Eastwood as Inspector
'Dirty' Harry Callahan, Tyne Daly as Inspector Kate Moore and DeVeren
Bookwalter as Bobby Maxwell. What is the other Clint Eastwood movie
released in 1976?
- The Outlaw Josey Wales
3. The Shootist is a novel written by Glendon Swarthout and
published in 1975. The book was made into a 1976 Western film
directed by Don Siegel. Scott Hale and Miles Hood Swarthout (son of the
author) wrote the screenplay. The movie is the last for what film
- James Stewart
- John Wayne
- Henry Fonda
4. On March 22, 1976, actress Reese Witherspoon is born.
5. Academy Award, Best Supporting Actor was to Jason Robards Jr for All
the President's Men. What was the movie to win Best Actor, Best
Actress, and Best Supporting Actress?
- A Star Is Born
- Make Room for Daddy
6. What film won the Palme d'Or (Cannes Film Festival)?
- Taxi Driver
- All the President's Men
- Murder by Death
7. Who was the actor murdered on February 12, 1976?
- Sal Mineo
- Aaron Burr
- James J. Wayne
8. What is the #3 Box Office hit of 1976?
- The Omen
- Bad News Bears
- King Kong
9. Carrie is a 1976 American horror film directed by Brian De
Palma and written by Lawrence D. Cohen, based on the novel by Stephen
King. Who plays Carrie White?
- Sissy Spacek
- Betty Buckley
- Amy Irving
10. Bound for Glory is a 1976 biographical film which tells
the story of folk singer Woody Guthrie. Who plays Guthrie?
- David Carradine
- Ronny Cox
- Randy Quaid