Choose an answer from the three choices
and True or False offered after each question and then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Titanic is a 1997 disaster film directed, written,
co-produced and co-edited by James Cameron about the sinking of the RMS Titanic.
It features Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack Dawson, and Kate Winslet as Rose
DeWitt Bukater, two members of different social classes who fall in love
aboard the ill-fated 1912 maiden voyage of the ship.
2. Who plays the elderly Rose, who narrates the film in a modern day
- Kathy Bates
- Gloria Stuart
- Mary Ann Minor
3. The film premiered on November 1, 1997, at the Tokyo International
Film Festival, where reaction was described as "tepid" by the New
4. It tied for having the most Oscar nominations in history, with 14.
What was the other movie?
- All About Eve
- Ben Hur
- Gone with the Wind
5. What is the name of the diamond?
- Heart of the Ocean
- Hope Diamond
- Treasure of the Sierra Diamond
6. Who plays Caledon "Cal" Nathan Hockley, Rose�s
- Victor Garber
- Bernard Hill
- Billy Zane
7. Margaret Brown was an American socialite, philanthropist, and
activist who became famous as one of the survivors of the sinking of the
RMS Titanic. She became known after her death as The Unsinkable
Molly Brown, although she was never called Molly during her life. Who
- Suzy Amis
- Kathy Bates
- Norman Dean
8. Bernard Fox as Colonel Archibald Gracie: The film depicts Gracie
making a comment to Cal that "women and machinery don't mix",
and congratulating Jack for saving Rose from falling off the ship (he is
unaware it was a suicide attempt). He was an historical English
9. A list of the top 100 movie quotations in American cinema,
compiled in 2005. Titanic ranked 100th for Jack Dawson's
(Leonardo DiCaprio) yell of, "I'm king of the world!"
10. RMS Titanic was an Olympic-class passenger
liner owned by the White Star Line and built at the Harland and Wolff
shipyard. Where was the shipyard?
- Brooklyn, New York
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- London, England