Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and True or False. Then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
The character was designed by animator Bob Clampett and introduced in the
short I Haven't Got a Hat. What is the date of the release?
- March 2, 1935
- March 6, 1937
- March 12, 1939
2. Who was the original voice of Porky Pig?
- Joe Dougherty
- Mel Blanc
- Bob Bergen
3. Porky in Wackyland is a 1938 animated cartoon. In this film
Porky Pig goes hunting through a surreal Salvador Dal�-esque
landscape to find the Do-Do Bird for a very large bounty. In 1994, it was
voted #8 - The 50 Greatest Cartoons of all time by members of the
4. The film features Daffy convincing Porky to quit his job at Warner
Bros. to find better-paying work elsewhere. In turn, Porky convinces
studio head Leon Schlesinger to release him from his contract. After a
highly unsuccessful foray into the real world, Porky returns happily to
the studio that created him. Name the film?
Porky's Baseball Broadcast
- You Ought to Be in Pictures
- The Chewin' Bruin
5. The mascot for the Southern U.S. grocery store chain of the same
name with an appearance strikingly similar to that of Porky Pig. What is
- Piggly Wiggly
- Porky Pig
6. It is a 1935 Warner Brothers theatrical cartoon short in the
Tunes series. This film is the very first cartoon directed by Tex
Avery for Warner Brothers., and is the second Warners Bros. cartoon to
feature the character Porky Pig. Name the movie?
- Gold Diggers of '49
- Little Beau Porky
- Porky's Pet
7. The mailman rides up to Porky Pig's house on his bicycle (after a
bumpy ride) and delivers a telegram to Porky. When Porky reads the
telegram, he sees it's an offer from a big shot producer in Broadway, New
York City, who wants Porky and his pet ostrich, Lulu, in his show, with
the promise of $75 a day. What is the cartoon?
- Porky's Garden
- Rover's Rival
8. Duck Dodgers and the Return of the 24�th Century is a 1980
cartoon starring Daffy Duck, Porky Pig and Marvin Martian. This cartoon
first aired on November 20, 1980, as part of an animated TV special. What
was the show?
- Walt Disney World
- Daffy Duck's Thanks-For-Giving
- The Danny Thomas Hour
9. Porky is on a camping vacation beside a lake where Daffy happens to
live. What is the name of the cartoon?
- My Favorite Duck
- Who's Who in the Zoo
- Any Bonds Today?
10. Daffy Duck, agent to the stars, complete with business card that
flashes like a theater marquis, does everything he can to convince Porky
Pig of "Smeller Productions" that his preadolescent client
"Sleepy LaGoon" can become a star. Name the cartoon?
- A Corny Concerto
- Yankee Doodle Daffy
- Confusions of a Nutsy Spy