Bugs Bunny II
Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and True or False. Then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Bugs would say, "Of course you realize, this means
did he imitate?
- George Burns
- Gracie Allen
- Groucho Marx
2. Who was NOT a creator of Bugs Bunny?
- Ben "Bugs" Hardaway
- Friz Freleng
- Jed Clampett
3. Bugs' second appearance came in 1939's
directed by Chuck Jones. Who was unseen character he the pet rabbit too.
- Sham-Fu the Magician
- Duke Wayne the Rodeo Star
- Ben Kinchloe the Poker player
4. On July 27,1940, with the cartoon's release, directed by Tex
Avery, Bugs Bunny's makes his first official appearance. What was the
- A Wild Hare
- Beaky Buzzard
- The Fortune of Bugs
5. What was Bugs' first cartoon in the
Looney Tunes series?
- Buckaroo Bugs
- Come Back Elmer
- On the Road to Albuquerque
6. In the cartoon Super-Rabbit, Bugs was seen in the end wearing
a USMC dress uniform. As a result, the United States Marine Corps made
Bugs an honorary Marine. What was his rank?
- Master Sergeant
7. In 1997, Bugs appeared on a U.S. postage stamp, the first toon to be
so honored, beating even the iconic Mickey Mouse.
8. Bugs Bunny's nonchalant carrot-chewing standing position, as
explained by Chuck Jones, Friz Freleng, and Bob Clampett. Bugs copied a
scene that was in well-known popular film. They were sure viewers at the
time likely recognized Bugs Bunny's behavior as satire.
- It Happened One Night
- King Kong
9. "What's up doc?" was a popular phrase in what state at the
time, according to one of the creator of Bugs.
- New York
10. In the fall of 1960,
The Bugs Bunny Show, a television
program which packaged many of the post-1948 Warners shorts with newly
animated wraparounds. What was the network that the show ran on?