Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and True or False. Then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Translated from Latin as "it does not follow", Non Sequitur
is often political and satirical, though other times, purely comedic.
2. Where is the cartoon based?
- Burbank, California
- Yearight, West Virginia
- Whatchacallit, Maine
3. She is the most famous character of the strip and frequently its
leading character. Who is it?
- Danae Pyle
- Kate Pyle
- Jennifer Pyle
4. Joe Pyle, an unemployed former talk radio host, often-bewildered
father of Danae and Kate.
5. Florence "Flo" Pyle is Joe's mother and owns Flo's
Offshore Diner. What Maine diner did Wiley use as the model?
- Kennebunkport Diner
- Main Diner
- Denny's Diner
6. Danae, and occasionally Kate, are the only ones who can talk to
Lucy. What is Lucy.
- Danae's pet pygmy Clydesdale horse
- Danae's pet Aardvark
- Danae's pet Labrador Retriever
7. Captain Eddie's cat who is always with Eddie, accompanying him on
his various fictional adventures, and usually sits on his shoulder. What
is the cat's name?
8. Captain Eddie is a captain from Maine (with the associated accent)
who continuously tells tall tales of his boating expeditions to anyone who
will listen in Flo's coffee shop.
9. Who is the boy in Danae's class who has a crush on her?
10. Brenda runs Brenda's Clam Hut. Her sister Vicki works there. What
are their last name?