Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and True or False. Then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Dilbert is an American comic strip written and drawn by Scott
Adams. Dilbert is known for its satirical office humor about a
white-collar, micromanaged office featuring the engineer Dilbert as the
title character. When was it first published?
- April 1, 1889
- April 1, 1989
- April 16, 1989
2. Adams has also received the National Cartoonist Society Reuben Award
and Newspaper Comic Strip Award in 1997 for his work on the strip.
3. The main character in the strip, Dilbert is a stereotypical
technically-minded single male. Where did Dilbert received his
Masters degree in electrical engineering from?
- Salem University
4. One character is hopelessly incompetent at management and is very
bombastic. According to Adams the pointy hair is intended to remind one of
devil's horns. Who is the character known as?
- Pointy-Haired Boss
- Devil Boss
5. Wally is one of the oldest engineers. Originally was a worker trying
to get fired to get a severance package. He hates work and avoids it
whenever he can. He often carries a cup of tea, calmly sipping from it
even in the midst of chaos or office-shaking revelations.
6. One of the more competent engineers, Alice has a huge, triangular
hairstyle. It is based upon a woman that Scott Adams worked with? What was
7. Asok is intensely intelligent but naive about corporate life; the
shattering of his illusions are frequent comic fodder. Asok is Indian.
Where did he graduated from?
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Carnegie Institute of Technology (CIT)
8. Dogbert is a megalomaniac intellectual, planning to one day conquer
the world and enslave all humans. What character is Dogbert their pet?
9. What is the name of the evil Human Resource director?
10. Many publications, run the comic in their business section rather
than in the regular comics section.