The Huckleberry Hound Show
Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and True or False. Then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
The Huckleberry Hound Show was the first animated show to win an Emmy.
2. Huckleberry Hound is a blue-haired Southern dog. What song did he
have a fondness to sing?
- Country Roads
- My Darling, Clementine
- Swing Low Sweet Chariot
3. Who was the voice of Huck?
- Daws Butler
- Yancy Derringer
- Randolph Scott
4. The term �Huckleberry� can be a slang synonym for a rube or an
amateur, and that seems to fit Huck's personality.
5. Who was the voice of Boo-Boo Bear?
- Don Messick
- Hans Conrad
- Bob Cummings
6. Who was the movie of Ding A Ling?
- Doug Young
- Ken Curtis
- Marv Garner
7. What is the 1961 film where Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) briefly
dons a mask of Huckleberry. What is the movie?
- Breakfast at Tiffany's
- The Unforgiven
8. The show is divided into 3 seven minute segments. A Huck cartoon
begins each show. Who was NOT a character in one of the
- Yogi Bear
- Pixie and Dixie
- Doby Gilles
9. What is the name of the first episode on The Huckleberry Hound Show?
- Jolly Roger And Out
- Mayberry Huck
- Sheriff Huckleberry
10. The show was originally distributed by Screen Gems, then by
Worldvision Enterprises and then Turner Program Services. Who is the
- Warner Bros. Television
- Big A Television