Pinocchio is the
second animated feature in the Disney animated features canon. It was
produced by Walt Disney and was originally released to theatres by RKO
Radio Pictures on February 7, 1940.
What do you know about Snow White and the Seven
Dwarfs. Take this FUN Classic Cartoon Trivia quiz.
1. Who wrote the story Pinocchio: Tale of a
- Joseph Sabo
- Erdman Penner
- Carlo Collodi
2. The film starts with Jiminy Cricket singing a
hit Disney song. Jiminy then talks to the audience for those who may not
believe in the song's optimistic words and recounts his experience of
being one of those non-believers until he met Pinocchio. What song doe
Jiminy Cricket sing?
- "I'm a Happy-Go-Lucky Fellow"
- "Honest John"
- "When You Wish Upon a Star"
3. Who is the voice of the woodworker Geppetto?
- Mel Blanc
- Christian Rub
- Drew Breeze
4. Geppetto names the puppet Pinocchio and after
making his marionette dance around for the amused and bewildered eyes of
Figaro, his kitten, and Cleo, his goldfish, he decides to go to bed. He
notices a falling star in the sky and wishes that Pinocchio could be a
5. The Blue Fairy is the beautiful fairy who
brings Pinocchio to life and turns him into a real boy at the end. Who
is the voice of The Blue Fairy?
- Leigh Harline
- Paula J. Smith
- Evelyn Venable
6. Figaro and Cleo were Geppetto's tuxedo cat and
goldfish, respectively, who don't like each other very much until the
end of the movie when Pinocchio becomes a real boy. Who voiced both
- Henry Rollins
- Mel Blanc
- Mel Brooks
7. Who is the voice of Pinocchio?
- Fred Moore
- Joe Grant
- Dickie Jones
8. Who is the voice of Jiminy Cricket?
- Cliff Edwards
- John Edwards
- Cliff Clavon
9. Pinocchio and Jiminy are swallowed by whale and
discover Geppetto, Cleo, and Figaro on a ruined boat inside the whale's
stomach. After a happy reunion Pinocchio comes up with an escape plan by
burning wood on the boat to create smoke to make sneeze. What was the
10. The film ends with Jiminy singing what song?
- "I've Got No Strings"
- "When You Wish upon a Star"