Choose an answer from the three choices
offered after each question and True or False. Then "Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
Where was Scott Adams born in 1957?
- Windham, New York
- Trumansburg, New York
- Ithaca, New York
2. In 1979, Adams received his Bachelor's degree from Hartwick College.
What was his major?
3. In, 1986 MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of
4. After his MBA, who did Adams work for between 1979 to 1986?
- Crocker National Bank
- Bank of America
- Chase Bank
5. Between 1986 and June 1995, who did Adams work for?
- Sampson Engineering
- Pacific Bell
6. Adams first published Dilbert in 1989, while still employed.
7. The Dilberito is a vegan microwave burrito produced by Scott
Adams Foods, Inc. and named after the comic strip character Dilbert. The
Dilberito came in flavors of Mexican, Indian, Barbecue, and Garlic &
Herb and was sold through some health food stores.
8. When did Adams marry Shelly Miles?
9. Adams is an avid fan of the science fiction TV series. . Adams
appeared in the season 4 episode "Moments of Transition" as a
character named "Mr. Adams," who hires former head of security
Michael Garibaldi to locate his megalomaniacal dog and cat. What is the
science fiction TV series
- Babylon 5
- Star Trek: Current Generation
- Warp Speed
10. He is also a member of Mensa.