Funny Face Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Makes 4 sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 6 min.
- 8 - slices American Cheese Food
- 8 - slices sandwich bread
- 3 - Tablespoons Butter, softened
- To make each sandwich; place 2
slices cheese on 1 slice bread.
- From remaining bread slices cut
out eyes, nose and mouth using small cutters or knife to make
- Place cut-out bread slices over
cheese forming sandwiches.
- Spread outside of sandwiches with
- Heat griddle or frying pan on
- Place sandwiches, cut-out side
down, on griddle.
- Cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until
- Turn and continue cooking for 1 to
2 minutes or until golden brown.
Page 1 of 1