Roasted Potato Salad
8 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Prep Time: 50 min.
- 4 - cups quartered unpeeled small red
- 3/4 - cup MIRACLE WHIP or MIRACLE WHIP
- 4 - slices Center Cut Bacon, crisply
- 2 - hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 - cup green onion slices
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 425�F. Place potatoes in
15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until
potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring after 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, you want to mix
dressing, bacon, eggs, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and mix lightly. Serve warm
Alan�s Kitchen Tip:
You want to store potatoes in a cool, dry well-ventilated place away from
light. Never refrigerate them as the cold temperature converts the starch
to sugar and affects the taste.
Page 1 of 1