Cowboy Cran-Raspberry Cobbler
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 23 min.
- Filling Ingredients
- 1 - can (21-ounce) raspberry pie
- 1 - can (16-ounce) whole berry
- 1 - Tablespoon cornstarch
- Cobbler Ingredients
- 1-1/2 - cups all-purpose baking
- 1/3 - cup milk
- 1/4 - cup Sour Cream
- 3 - Tablespoons sugar
- Ice cream,
Preheat oven to 350�F.
- In 2-quart saucepan, you want to stir
together pie filling, cranberry sauce and cornstarch .
- Cook over medium heat, stirring
occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
- Pour into ungreased 2-quart square glass
- In a medium bowl, you want to combine
baking mix, milk, sour cream and 2 - tablespoons sugar in medium
- Stir just until dry ingredients are
- Drop 9 spoonfuls of dough onto hot
filling. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or until
biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbly around edges. Serve
warm with ice cream, if desired.
*You can substitute cherry pie filling.
Alan�s Kitchen Tip:
- You can prepare this cobbler in an
ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. Bake at 350�F for 25 to 29 minutes or
until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbly around edges.
Page 1 of 1