Quick Peanut Butter Cup-Brownie Cupcakes
Makes 10 cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 min.
Start to Finish: 1 hr 35 min.
- 1 - roll (16.5 oz)
refrigerated traditional chocolate fudge brownies
- 10 - miniature chocolate-covered peanut
butter cup candies, unwrapped
Preheat oven to 350�F. Place paper
baking cup in each of 10 regular-size muffin cups.
- Divide brownie batter evenly among
muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Press 1 candy into batter in each cup
so half of candy shows above batter.
- Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until
brownies are set. Do Not Overbake.
- Cool 30 minutes before serving.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): In
large bowl, stir or knead 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour into brownie
batter. Divide evenly among muffin cups. Bake 23 to 26 minutes.
Page 1 of 1