Easy Homemade Cookie & Candy Topped Cupcakes
Makes 24 cupcakes
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
- Cupcakes Ingredients
- 24 - paper cupcake liners
- 1 - package (18.25-ounce) devil's
food chocolate cake mix
- Toppings Ingredients
- Peanut butter sandwich cookies,
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate
- Chopped salted peanuts
- Chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350�F. and line
muffin pans with paper liners. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package
directions making cupcakes.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons any combination
of toppings over each cupcake.
- Press topping lightly into cake
batter. (About 1 cup topping will be needed.)
- Bake cupcakes according to package
- Cool completely
Page 1 of 1