Easy Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Makes 30 servings
Prep Time: 40 min.
Total Time: 2 hrs.
- 1 - package Swiss Chocolate Cake
- 1 - tub Creamy Home-Style Vanilla
- 1/2 - cup creamy peanut butter
- 15 - miniature peanut butter cup
Preheat oven to 350�F. Place 30
paper baking cups in muffin cups.
- Prepare, bake and cool cupcakes
according to package directions.
- Combine frosting and peanut
butter in medium bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Frost one cupcake.
- Decorate with peanut butter cup
candy, cut-side down.
- Repeat with remaining cupcakes
Page 1 of 1