Easy Homemade Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes
Makes 24 cupcakes
Prep Time: 30 min
Baking Time: 25 min.
- 1 - box yellow cake mix
- 1-1/4 - cups water
- 3/4 - cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 - cup vegetable oil
- 3 - eggs
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Frosting
- 1 - container whipped vanilla
- 1/2 - cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 to 4 - Tablespoons grape jelly
Preheat oven to 350�F (325�F
for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24
regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cupcake
ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 1 minute 30
seconds, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divide batter evenly among
muffin cups (about 2/3 full).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until
toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan
to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 30
- In medium bowl, mix frosting and
1/2 cup peanut butter.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting.
- Make a small indentation in
center of frosting on each cupcake with back of spoon.
- Just before serving, spoon 1/4
to 1/2 teaspoon jelly into each indentation.
- Store loosely covered at room
Page 1 of 1