Cranberry White Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
Makes about 4 dozen cookies or 48 servings, 1 cookie each
Prep Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 29 min.
- 2 - cups (4 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 - cup sugar
- 4 - cups flour
- 1 - package (6 squares) Baker's
Premium White Baking Chocolate, chopped
- 1-1/2 - cups dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350�F.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl
with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Stir in chopped chocolate and
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough, 2
inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball of dough slightly.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Store in airtight container at room
temperature up to 1 week.
Page 1 of 1