Green Chile Rollover Bites
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 20 min.
- 1 - package (8-ounces) refrigerated
- 2 - packages (3-ounces each) cream
cheese, softened, cut in half
- 2 - cans (4-ounces each) Diced Green
- 1/3 - cup milk
- 1 - large egg
- 1-1/3 - cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1 - package (1.25-ounces) Taco
Seasoning Mix - Regular
- 1 - jar Salsa - Homestyle Recipe
(Mild), or any flavor
Preheat oven to 400� F. Grease baking
- Separate dough into four 3 x 6-inch
rectangles on cutting board; press seams closed.
- Spread half block cream cheese onto each
rectangle; top each rectangle with half can chiles.
- Fold rectangles in half lengthwise; cut each
into eight pieces.
- Combine milk and egg in small bowl.
- Combine breadcrumbs and seasoning mix in
- Dip each bite into milk mixture;
roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden
brown. Serve with salsa.
Page 1 of 1