Tropical Blueberry Smoothie
Makes 3 servings
Prep time: 5 min.
- 1 - can (8 oz.) Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 1 - ripe Banana, sliced
- 1 - cup milk
- 1 - cup Fresh Frozen Wild Blueberries
- Combine crushed pineapple, banana, milk
and blueberries in blender or food processor container.
- Cover and blend until thick and smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with banana, strawberry, mint
kabob, if desired.
Alan's Kitchen Picnicking &
Make just before leaving. Place in large thermos
to keep cold. Just before serving, stir. However, it may lose
Page 1 of 1