Quarterback Blitz Bars
Makes about 36 bars
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter or
- 2-1/4 - cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 3 - Tablespoons sugar
- 1 - can (14-ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 - cup Hershey's MINI KISSES
Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 - cup HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE
- 1 - cup chopped walnuts
- 1 - cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut
Preheat oven to 350�F. Place butter
in 13x9x2-inch baking pan and heat in oven until melted. Remove from
- In a large mixing bowl, you want
to stir together graham cracker crumbs, cocoa and sugar;
sprinkle over melted butter.
- Stir mixture until evenly coated
and press evenly with spatula onto bottom of pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk
evenly over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolates and
- Sprinkle nuts and coconut on top.
Press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until
- Cool completely in pan on wire
- Cover with foil and let stand at
room temperature several hours.
- Cut into bars.
Page 1 of 1