Makes 16 servings, one roll-up each
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 - cup canned crushed pineapple, well
- 1/4 - cup salsa
- 2 - Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 4 - teaspoons Barbecue Sauce
- 4 - flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 8 - slices Smoked Ham
- In a small bowl, mix pineapple and
salsa. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and
barbecue sauce; spread evenly onto tortillas to within 1/4 inch of
- Top each with 2 ham slices and 2
Tablespoon of the pineapple mixture.
- Roll up and cut each roll-up crosswise
- Insert a toothpick into each roll-up
Page 1 of 1