Marinated Cheese for Crackers
Makes 15 servings, 2 topped crackers each
Prep Time: 10 min
Chilling Time: 1 hr
- 1 - package (8-ounces) Low-Moisture
Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, cut crosswise into 15 slices
- 1/4 - cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
- 30 - Ritz Crackers
- 60 - slices Pepperoni
- Cut each cheese slice crosswise in
- Place in shallow glass dish.
- Pour dressing over cheese and cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to
- Remove cheese from marinade just
before serving and discard marinade.
- Top each cracker with 2 pepperoni
slices and 1 piece of cheese.
Page 1 of 1