Bacon Light Ranch Dip
3 cups or 24 servings, 2 Tablespoon each
Prep Time: 10 min
Chilling Time: 3 hrs.
- 2 - cups Light Ranch Reduced Fat
- 1 - cup Reduced Fat or Light Sour
- 1/2 - cup Reduced Fat Parmesan
Style Grated Topping
- 1/4 - cup sliced green onions
- 1 - package (2.8-ounces) Real
Bacon Recipe Pieces
- In a medium bowl, you want to mix
light ranch dressing, sour cream, Parmesan, green onions, and
- Cover and place in refrigerator
for 3 hours or until chilled.
- You want to serve with assorted
cut-up vegetable dippers or chips.
Page 1 of 1