Cheesy Herb Pinwheels
Makes 18 pinwheel appetizers
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 13 min.
- 3 - cups Original Bisquick� mix
- 1 - teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 - cup water
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 1/2 - cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 - cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 - cup pizza sauce
Preheat oven to 425�F. Grease cookie
- Mix Bisquick, Italian seasoning,
garlic powder and water until dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with
Bisquick and gently roll in Bisquick to coat.
- Knead 10 times.
- Roll dough into 18x10-inch rectangle.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle
- Tightly roll up dough; pinch edge to
- Cut roll into eighteen 1-inch slices.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden.
- Heat pizza sauce until hot.
- Dip pinwheels into sauce.
Page 1 of 1