Rex's Avocado Dip
Makes about 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 3 - medium avocados
2 - Tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 - teaspoon salt
1/4 - teaspoon black pepper
1 - cup sour cream
1/2 - cup mayonnaise
1 - package (1-1/4 ounces) Taco Seasoning Mix
1 - can (21 ounces) Jalape�o or plain bean dip
1 - cup green onions, chopped
3 - tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 - can (7 ounces) chopped olives
2 - cups shredded, sharp Cheddar cheese
- In a medium size mixing bowl, you want to
peel, pit and mash avocados.
- Add lemon juice, slat and pepper.
- Now, in a separate mixing bowl, add sour
cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning.
- To put together, you want to spread the
bean dip on a serving platter.
- Next, spoon avocado mixture over bean
- Top with sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with onions, tomatoes, and
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Serve with nacho chips.
Page 1 of 1