Roasted Vegetables with Tarragon Dip
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 - cup sour cream
- 1/4 - cup Dijon mustard
- 2 - teaspoons honey
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - pound fresh green beans
- 1 - medium red or yellow bell pepper,
cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 - cups cauliflower florets
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh or
1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 - Tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 - teaspoon peppered seasoned salt
- Tarragon sprigs, if desired
Preheat oven to 450° F. Spray
15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix all dip
ingredients until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving
- In large bowl, mix all vegetable
- Spread evenly in pan and bake
uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve warm with dip.
- Garnish with tarragon sprigs.