Crown King Vegetable Salad
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 1 - cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 - cup cooked peas (drained)
- 1/2 cup cooked carrots (diced and
- 6 - stuffed olives (sliced)
- 1/2 - green bell pepper (diced)
- 3/4 - cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 - teaspoon chili sauce
- 1/4 - teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 - teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - head lettuce
- 2 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - tomato (quartered)
- 4 - scallions
- In a large mixing bowl, gently mix the
cucumber, peas, carrots, olives, bell pepper, mayonnaise, chili
sauce, sugar, horseradish, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, toss the lettuce
with the olive oil. On salad plates, arrange the oil and
- Top with heaping tablespoon of the
- Garnish with the tomato and scallions.
Page 1 of 1