Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1/2 pound bulk chorizo or pork
- 6 corn tortillas (5 to 6 inches
- 1-1/4 cups salsa (any variety)
- 6 fried eggs
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded
- Cook sausage in 8-inch skillet
over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink;
drain and remove from skillet.
- Heat 1/8 inch oil in same skillet
over medium heat just until hot.
- Cook tortillas, one at time, in
oil about 1 minute or until crisp; drain.
- Heat salsa until hot.
- Spread each tortilla with 1
tablespoon of the salsa to soften.
- Place egg on each tortilla.
- Top each with scant tablespoon
salsa, 1/4 cup of the sausage, another tablespoon salsa and 2
tablespoons of the cheese.
Page 1 of 1