Prep Time: 20 min
Bake Time: 25 min
- 1 - cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 - cup (4-ounces) shredded Cheddar
- 1 - medium onion
- 1 - medium-size green bell pepper,
- 1 - can (10 3/4-ounces) cream of mushroom
- 1 - jar (2-ounces) diced pimiento,
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 - cup milk
- 2 - cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 - cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease
11x7-inch baking dish.
- Cook pasta according to package
- In a large bowl, add pasta, cheese,
onion, bell pepper, soup, pimiento, mayonnaise, milk, and
chicken or turkey. Stir together.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake 10
more minutes or golden.
Page 1 of 1