Banana Pancakes with Peanut Butter
and Jelly Syrup
12 (4-inch) pancakes
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 12 min.
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons butter or
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut
- Strawberry syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk together
biscuit mix, buttermilk, banana, eggs, and cinnamon until dry ingredients
- Melt 1-Tablespoon butter on a hot
griddle. Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto
- Cook pancakes until tops are
covered with bubbles and eges look cooked. Turn and cook
- Repeat procedure with remaining
butter and batter.
- Whisk together maple syrup and
peanut butter until smooth.
- Serve pancakes with peanut butter mixture
and strawberry syrup.
Page 1 of 1