Cinnamon Pecan Pancakes
Makes 8 to 10 (4 or 5-inch) pancakes
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup melted shortening or oil
- 1-1/4 cups flour
Tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats
and milk. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add eggs and shortening and mix
- In another large mixing bowl, mix
flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Pour oat-milk mixture into flour
mixture and stir to blend.
- Stir in raisins and pecans.
- Pour pancake batter onto a nonstick
or lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until tops are slightly dry
around edges and bubbly in middle.
- Turn and cook other side. (Turn only
- Serve with your favorite syrup.
Page 1 of 1